Canby School District’s Board of Directors are elected from our community to provide strong leadership, guidance, and policy development. The Board works with our district administration to build a highly successful local educational system that responds to the needs of our children.
|Angi Dilkes Perryemail@example.com||503-263-2637|
- Board priorities are detailed here: Board Priorities
- Board Regular Sessions and Board Work Sessions start at 6:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted or advertised.
- Meeting dates: Board Meeting/Work Session Schedule.
- Board Regular and Work Sessions and are open to the public.
- Board Regular Sessions are taped and later shown on Cable Access Channel 5.
- Information about how the meetings are conducted is available in the following document:
Board Meeting Procedure Information.
- Meeting Locations: